DO NOT USE THIS EMAIL FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE REQUESTS. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING WATER FLOWING WITHOUT CONTROL – AN EMERGENCY – CALL OUR EMERGENCY SERVICE LINE AT 937-277-1016.
How To videos
- Do Not Report Service Via Email AND Phone: Email is for non-emergencies, phone is for emergencies only.
- Do not report service more than once in a 48 hour time frame or charges for misuse may apply.
- Do not report service if any of your utilities are OFF. Reinstate utilities and then report service.
- Many service requests are the residents responsibility – review the “How To” videos below showing several things you can do yourself.
- Management will not: Replace light bulbs in your unit, replace furnace filters, replace smoke detector batteries.
- All Blanks must be filled in or service request will not be submitted.