- Simply the Best - THE BEST LANDLORDS IN OHIO!!! PERIOD!!!
- Staying forever! - This place was a living hell before new ownership. It has gotten alot better, Matt has made alot of positive changes. He's never been rude with me or disrespectful, has answered any questions I might have and any issues I have had with my apartment have always been addressed in a timely manner. I only wish they had houses for rent in Kettering or Belmont area, until then we will probably live here forever!
- Fast, fast service! - JUST WANTED TO LET US KNOW THEY FIXED HIS FURNACE AND HE WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT WE HAVE BEEN GREAT!
- Awesome Man! - Matt I truly appreciate you being my landlord you have been a blessing . Not for sure if anyone ever tells you that. You've always helped me out. Been with you for about 6 years now and I don't even want to move away from your management lol your awesome man
- Friendly and Helpful - Great people to talk to and are very friendly and helpful!
- Wish I could have stayed longer! - I rented from MakGregor for a year and eight months. They are amazing I wish it would've been longer. They take care of their tenants and property. All maintenance request were filled in a timely manner.
- Communication is key! - I have been a resident with Mak Gregor management for close to 2 years now. They have ALWAYS treated me with dignity and respect. They always take care of any maintenance issues promptly and effectively. Most importantly they have always worked with me on any personal issues going on in my life as i am a disabled veteran on a fixed income. Im very grateful for their treatment of me and myhome.
- Problems Solved! - I have been with this company for about 5 years and they have been nothing but good to me. Manager always has been there able to help and do the best for his residents. Would recommend them to anyone. I think Matt is awesome . We have had are difference but overall he is excellenT.
- Issues Handled! -
I just moved into my townhouse in November. I am very pleased with the company. Matt and Tara are excellent with handling any issues that I have. Any maintenance issues I have are taken care of immediately. My townhouse was cleaned, painted, new appliances, and flooring was put down as promised before I moved in. I love my new home!
- Love them! -
We love them. No issues ever. Very responsive to maintenance issues. Helpful and friendly staff.
- A Blessing! - My review of mgm is great. My husband and i have rented for 3 people in all so far and we I feel where blessed with mgm Managment as they have been great as landlords. We live in a house and have rented 6 months or so but i am very happy with them. They have gone above and beyond what any landlord we had in the past has done, thank you and may you keep being a blessing to all
- Staying Put! - Been renting for 5 yrs and plan to continue
- Great Landlord! - This is the best place I have ever rented from. They fix things when you ask & the staff is amazing! I lucked out when I found this place!
Left High and Dry! - I was in need of a good property management company after the company I was using shut down without letting me know, leaving my property and tenants in a terrible position. I called Matt from MakGregor Property Management and he was professional and passionate about working for owners and the needs of tenants. I began using MakGregor Management and I’m so glad I did. In a short period of time, Matt was able to get my property functioning in a very productive way and met the needs of all my tenants. As an out of state owner, this meant a lot to me. I’m so grateful I found Matt, and will be using him for every property I buy in the Dayton area. Owning property in different states, I’ve never found such a professional Property Management Company. MakGregor Management. get my highest recommendation.
No Better Company! - I have been working with Matt and his team only for several months and can already see why they are well respected in the Dayton and surrounding areas. As an out of state investor, you really need an excellent management company and MGM is top notch! Matt is excellent with communicating and on top of everything. They are very organized and efficient thus able to complete requests/repairs/rehabs quickly. I cannot recommend a greater management company!
Communication is key! - I would like to thank Matt and the rest of the MGM team for everything that they do. I have been with them as an owner for 5+ years, we have experienced difficult tenants, evictions, repairs, turn keys and everything else in between. Matt and his team are very punctual, get things done right the first time, are always on top of repairs/tenant needs. Matt is one of the best at communicating with me in a very prompt manner. I would highly recommend him to any owner.
Tornadoes and Tenants! - I would like to extend a special Thank You to yourself and your team for doing such a great job this year as we remember the challenges faced on our own property from Tornadoes, Ice and snow and a few troublesome residents😅.
May this new year and new decade bring prosperity for you, your family, your team and all the other owners whose properties are under your care.
More than just managemen! - Matt, you have had a huge impact on this property. A 60% increase in Gross rent is a good indication of that, but all of the underlying issues that you have addressed and conquered are what make it possible. It has taken a lot more than just putting lipstick on a pig to be able to see the increase in gross rent.
We appreciate and thank you for all you do for us.
Randy and Neal
Tried the rest, sticking with the best! - Have been through several Property Managers in the area and have had mixed to disappointing results. Matt at MakGregor Management has been the best by far. Very responsive, and very professional. Highly Recommended!
Professionals! - Mak Gregor Management has managed apartment buildings for us for years. Matt is, without a doubt the overall best manager we have worked with anywhere in the country. We feel very fortunate to have Matt and his team taking care of our properties. The tenants who have posted negative reviews are definitely in the minority when you consider that MGM manages hundreds of units (I believe close to 1,000 right now). I expect that these negative tenants are bad apples we wouldn't want to rent to or live next to. In my conversations with renters, they appreciate the condition of the homes and apartments they rent from MGM, and the way Matt's team responds to maintenance issues. Owners appreciate it as well. If you are an owner who wants an efficient, effective, fair management company, or if you are a renter who wants a nice place to live, Mak Gregor Management is the best!
Recommended! - We own a rental in Huber and do not live in the state. For years it was managed poorly by someone else (there were hoarders living there and our manager had no clue). It sat empty for a year after the hoarding incident due to another bad manager. Because we are out of state I took a chance on MGM and I have been so incredibly pleased. If I have a renter not paying, he works with us both, if I have large repairs needed he is extremely attentive. I have never had a question go unanswered or had my rental empty. He is professional, communicates often and my property is taken well care of! The rent check arrives at the exact same time each month and if repairs were needed that month, I always know in advance. His vendors are competitively priced and do solid work. I highly recommend using MGM!
Communication! - We live outside Ohio and have had MakGregor Mgmt manage our 31 Dayton-area rental units for the last three years. Matt, Tara, and the rest of the team have been outstanding in every way. They are a professional property management company that cares about timeliness of responses and quality of all maintenance and repairs. They are also very fair in all of their business dealings. If you are a property owner in the Dayton area, you will not find a better property management company.
The Company You Keep! -
Matt and his team has done a fantastic job managing our 24 units in Dayton. They are always on the ball to deal with issues as they come up for our residents and always respond in a timely manner to clarify items related to owner queries. I will definitely continue using Mak Gregor Management for all my existing and future acquisitions.
Great Team! - Matt and team do an excellent job managing our properties. Matt is very responsive, has a clear communication style and always willing to get on the phone or meet in person to discuss any topics which may impact our portfolio. I find Matt and the Mak Gregor firm to be extremely professional, trustworthy and would highly recommend them to other property owners.
Great Service - Matt,
Thank you! Sounds like you’ve found a nice family here! We appreciate the efforts to make this happen so quickly. MGM Rocks!
Steve, Carol, Jim, and Fredy
- I actually live out of the country, but with MakGregor I feel like they are just across town. They quickly answer my emails and respond to my concerns. One of my properties needed some roofing work and the furnace replaced. MakGregor, because of having been in the Dayton area for so long, knew of reputable contractors for homes like mine. They handle issues with tenants quickly and fairly. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
- Matt and his team have always addressed tenant concerns in a timely manner and he's always been transparent with me. So far I've had a great experience as an owner of one of the buildings he manages. I have not had a single tenant move since he started managing 4 years ago. He is fair with repair pricing and always sends out monthly reports like clockwork on either the last day of the month or the 1st. I literally just found out today that I had some major damage to my property due to the recent tornado, but Matt sent someone out to assess the damage, took photos, and made it super easy for me to supply what my insurance company needed to start the claim process. I highly recommend MakGregor Management. Ignore the bad reviews from disgruntled professional tenants. Matt manages all kinds of properties in Dayton, not just high end single families like other management companies.